or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 42ah4242ah42 commented  · 

Also, if there is enough time/devotion it would be nice to see the ability to collapse rules and phrases and maybe even conditionals/loops like (dare I say it?) Eclipse.

• Erik TempleErik Temple commented  · 

The current division of the source code into two linked panes (Contents and Source) is an improvement over the single source pane of early builds, but it can be pretty awkward to use. I'd like to see sections in the main source pane made collapsible, so that you could, e.g., click an icon alongside a heading and thereby hide or show all the code within that heading. With a couple of keyboard shortcuts/modifier keys (e.g., collapse all headings, expand all headings, collapse all the headings except for the one I just clicked), this would allow the source pane alone to act as a table of contents, with no switching to a second tab or a second source-browsing mode (that is, the torn-page mode) necessary.

This feature is often found for individual functions in text editors, e.g.: http://manual.macromates.com/en/navigation_overview#collapsing_text_blocks_foldings

Feedback and Knowledge Base