I suggest you ...

(Website/Extensions) Feedback for extension authors *VW*

It would be great if users could leave feedback and reviews of extensions indicating which ones were especially useful. This would be a good tip for other authors and also provide some encouragement to extensions creators who do a good job.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    emshortAdminemshort (Admin, Inform 7) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • curiousdanniicuriousdannii commented  · 

Perhaps something like Disqus could be integrated with it? Would be simpler than making an entirely new commenting system.

Does the extensions system use Drupal? I would have thought it would have commenting built in.

• AaronReedAdminAaronReed (Admin, Inform 7) commented  · 

I'm interested in helping get this implemented and am willing to volunteer time/skillz towards making it happen-- contact me if interest coalesces around this idea.

• emshortAdminemshort (Admin, Inform 7) commented  · 

Hm. I could see something like this maybe working for the purpose of finding out what new extensions people want written, but I don't know if it would work so well for offering feedback and reviews on specific extensions. UserVoice isn't really meant for reviewing as such. But this is maybe something to revisit when we've had a bit more time to see how well this system even meets our needs for I7 proper.

• Lucian SmithLucian Smith commented  · 

Do you think a version this site with its voting and comment mechanism would work? Votes for extensions would obviously need a separate vote counter, and probably a higher number of votes per user, but I could see it working.

Feedback and Knowledge Base